petek, 13. april 2012

IFW 1.day

The 1. day of an IFW was excellent prepared. The happening was in a huge garage and I liked that. The only comment I have is that the fashion show was very long. Everything should happened faster...or they should make a break in the middle...but generally congrats to all organizers of the 1. IFW in Slovenia.


I was wearing three spring summer trends combined :) Pastels, neons and prints..

Shoes GLAZE Noranapetke.si
Shorts ZARA
Blouse H&M
Blazer ZARA
Bracelet LARA BOHINC
Clutch ASOS




Me and Peter*
ME and my friends Martin And Andrej:)
Of all fashion designers I liked EBER the most...the fur was amazing...but if it was fake that would be so much better... because i am against the real one!!!









1 komentar:

  1. hi! thanks for your comment, great look on this post, love the clutch :-)

    www.mixofstyles.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši